General Skin and Nail Care
During this appointment your foot will be cleansed with an antiseptic solution from toenails to heels. We will trim and file your nails, removing any ingrown sides, and follow with full removal of hard skin and any corns. The superficial skin will be sanded via a drill to ensure a smooth finish. At the end we will apply a deeply moisturising cream, leaving your feet light and fresh. Our Podiatrists practice to the highest standards of infection control. All treatments are performed wearing gloves and all instruments are cleaned, disinfected and sterilised after each use.
Your first appointment may be a little longer than any appointment thereafter. This is so that we can take appropriate details from you, decide on the best treatment plan and answer any questions you may have. During this appointment, we will also assess your circulation to the foot and sensation. This helps us to provide you with the best treatment plan for your feet.
6 Reasons To Choose South Dublin Podiatry
- You Get Our Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment you don’t have to pay.) Terms & Conditions
- You Can Park 100% for Free Right Outside The Door
- You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone
- You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen On Saturday……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- You Can Take Up Our Of Offer A Free Phone Consult With Our Podiatry Team Before You Arrive If You Are Unsure If We Can Help You.
- You Get Treated By Medics Who Specialise In Feet Only, So They KNOW Whats Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.
What Are People Saying About South Dublin Podiatry?
''Thank you for your warm welcome to your podiatry clinic yesterday. I was very impressed by the care and attention received. Following my consultation I now realise the importance of taking care of our feet. Your advice was informative and practical. I look forward to our follow up visit in early January. I would be happy to recommend the Podiatry clinic to those seeking good care and advice.''
I can highly recommend South Dublin Podiatry. My appointment was punctual and after a quick consultation Wioleta immediately started my treatment. She provided me with additional information and advice. My experience was very positive. Great professional service in a clean modern office.