Plantar Fasciitis Clinic
Looking For A Solution To Your Plantar Fasciitis In South Dublin?
Open: Monday -Thursday 9am – 8.30pm, Friday 8am – 8.30pm, Saturday 8am – 4pmClick Here To Call Us Now
Does Any Of This Sound Like You?
- Do you have pain in your Heel when you get up in the morning or after sitting a while?
- Have you been to lots of clinics but are still in pain?
- Have you spent a lot of money on orthotics or insoles which didn’t fix you?
- Do you avoid going for a walk because you know your Plantar Fasciitis will be just too painful?
- Have you been told that an injection is the next step?
- Have you have started to worry that you will never get rid of this foot pain and may never get back to doing the things you love to do?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you may have found the answer to your Foot Pain at South Dublin Podiatry
“Avoid Costly Mistakes And Learn 5 Top Tips to Help Ease Plantar Fasciitis At Home Today”
Learn 5 different ways to ease Heel Pain…even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
If you’ve got Plantar Fasciitis, stiffness or an ache – it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own. Or, you might pass it off as having just worn the wrong shoes,or that it’s just a “ache” or a bit of stiffness that “everyone” your age suffers from…
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be shifting and its been there a good while now
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, long term Plantar Fasciitis is THE most common problem that we see in South Dublin Podiatry.
What Can South Dublin Podiatry Do For Me?
There are a number of steps we take depending on what issue your foot/feet are having
Step 1 - Comprehensive Foot and Ankle examination
Our experienced and knowledgable practitioners will examine :
- Your foot and ankle range of movement
- Your joint alignment
- The biomechanics of the way your walk
- Your muscle strength and tone
To identify exactly what is causing your foot pain
Step 2- Custom Made Orthotics
Orthotics are devices inserted into shoes to correct an abnormal or irregular, walking pattern. At South Dublin Podiatry, we use the latest technology to produce your orthotics. The IScan 3D allows us to prescribe devices, with a 0.5 mm precision, to the structure and pathology of the foot, considering the footwear and lifestyle of our patients.
Step 3 - Recovery
Each treatment aims to gently and progressively get your foot and ankle moving again without pain, as quickly as possible, to allow you to get back to normal and start doing the things you love.
We will give you a structured rehabilitation exercise program, to help break the cycle and prevent the problem from returning.
6 Reasons To Choose South Dublin Podiatry
- You Get Our Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment you don’t have to pay.) Terms & Conditions
- You Can Park 100% for Free Right Outside The Door
- You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone
- You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen On Saturday……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- You Can Take Up Our Of Offer A Free Phone Consult With Our Podiatry Team Before You Arrive If You Are Unsure If We Can Help You.
- You Get Treated By Medics Who Specialise In Feet Only, So They KNOW Whats Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.
What Are People Saying About South Dublin Podiatry?
''Thank you for your warm welcome to your podiatry clinic yesterday. I was very impressed by the care and attention received. Following my consultation I now realise the importance of taking care of our feet. Your advice was informative and practical. I look forward to our follow up visit in early January. I would be happy to recommend the Podiatry clinic to those seeking good care and advice.''
I can highly recommend South Dublin Podiatry. My appointment was punctual and after a quick consultation Wioleta immediately started my treatment. She provided me with additional information and advice. My experience was very positive. Great professional service in a clean modern office.